Friday, July 25, 2008
I forgot to post this picture last night. It's how I wore my new pendant needle gauges. I made them into earrings. I think I need to make a necklace for myself too. They're just too awesome! They are so lightweight, they rock!
Today we tasted the first 2 cherry tomatoes from our garden. Totally ripe and ready to be eaten. Give it a week and we should have a TON of ripe cherry tomatoes to eat. I can't wait. I love to eat cherry tomatoes!
This afternoon while Mack napped Sean and I had fun while I folded the never ending laundry.
We had fun just hanging out together, and he was too cute in his hooded blanket. I love it!
Yes his pants are too short (I'm using them as shorts because where on earth can you find and buy shorts for a newborn that is under 8 lbs. It's too hot to have him in sleepers most of the time and too air conditioned for him to be in just a onesie. Anyone know where I can get 1 month size shorts for a boy? A skinny little boy... And yes, there are sheep on his booties!
We have a 5000th commenter! It's Bea! She left this comment:
Bea has left a new comment today on my post "july twenty-one":
You make me want to start a garden! Yum!! I can't imagine how much dirt I would have to bring in to have something to grow it in though. I still want one...
Congrats Bea! I will be putting together a prize for you, and get it out in the mail as soon as possible! Give me a few days though, I'm still trying to figure out life with two kids.
For the first time in a long time I actually got to sit on the couch this evening and get some knitting done. It's been a long time since I've been able to do that without interruption. I worked on none other than my My Misty Garden Scarf. It's coming along, and I can't wait for it to be finished and send it along to my pal.
Speaking of knitting, I was debating the Ravelrympics, but there is NO way I can commit to something like that right now. 17 days to cast on and finish a project? If I didn't have a newborn, then I'd say it's possible. Maybe next time.
- Knit and Purl Mama
- I am a 30-something mom who knits, and takes pictures, a lot. I am a mother to 3 adorable boys, Sean (Dec 2006), Mackenzie (June 2008) & Quentin (Nov 2010). This is my journey through motherhood, photography, the books I read, life in general and knitting, of course. Oh, and other crafts too!
- ► 2012 (206)
- ► 2011 (330)
- ► 2010 (363)
- ► 2009 (367)
- july thirty-one
- july thirty
- july twenty-nine :: 6 weeks old
- july twenty-eight :: 19 months
- july twenty-seven
- july twenty-six
- july twenty-five :: 82 weeks :: 5000th Comment
- july twenty-four
- Cool New Products!
- july twenty-three
- july twenty-two :: five weeks
- july twenty-one
- july twenty
- july nineteen
- july eighteen :: 81 weeks old
- july seventeen :: one month old
- Dear Anonymous
- july sixteen
- july fifteen :: four weeks
- july fourteen
- july thirteen
- july twelve
- july eleven :: 80 weeks old
- july ten
- july nine
- july eight :: three weeks old
- july seven :: was my due date...
- july six
- july five
- july four :: 79 weeks
- july three
- july two
- july one :: 2 weeks old :: Canada Day
- ▼ July (33)
- ► 2007 (410)
- ► 2006 (425)