Saturday, July 05, 2008

july five

Remember this photo (above) of Sean at 6 days old (and about just over 4 and a half pounds?) 01/03/2007

Well, today, at 2 weeks 5 days old (and just over 6 lbs in weight), I remembered to take Mack's picture with the dog that we got as a gift from my mom's Great Dane Bosco gave to me at Sean's baby shower back in November of 2006.

And I'll have to remember to take a picture of Mack with the stuffed dog at 3 months old like I did with Sean back in March of 2007.

Sean got a little dirty in the backyard this afternoon in the garden. He wanted to help me garden, which wasn't such a good idea. He came in the house filthy!

My very first zucchini in my garden. I can't wait to have a bunch that I can throw on the BBQ and eat. I love grilled zucchini. Can anyone tell me when it's ready for me to pick? How do I know/tell?

Here's the purse I got from my gift certificate yesterday from The Baie for my birthday. I love it.

And my 5$ George shoes. Love them! Now I need somewhere to wear them to.


I was cleaning up my office this afternoon and came across the gum that Jenn got for me while I was in the hospital. Even though most of it was chewed (I heart gum!) I still had them all together to be able to photograph it for you. Thank you Jenn for bringing me the goodies while I was in the hospital. (There were some Runts & Fuzzy Peaches too - I heart both of those candies too!)

I can actually kind of see my 2nd desk in my office now. My desk with my PC is also a bit of a mess, but not so bad anymore either. Ever since I came home from the hospital with Mack, things have just gotten thrown into my office - it's kind of bad. I keep saying I'm going to be more organized with my things, but then I don't find the time to be more organized! It's a lose-lose situation for me!

This evening Angela came over and we had dinner and just hung out. Jamie went to play hockey with my brother this evening, and we were going to watch a movie, but Sean went to bed too late to allow us to do so. Oh well. We just watched TV and hung out instead.

Just a reminder to you all - the August Sock Club kits are for sale (almost sold out already actually!) and I'm designing the pattern! So come on by & get one!

14 comments:

Turtle said...

Ahhh, to the baby and dirty face pics! like the bag and so love the shoes! lucky girl, my zucchini still has flowers as do the tomatoes...maybe maybe!

Casey said...

AH, I love the shoes! and that is one big dog, so cute

Anonymous said...

Why is it boys always seem to get so dirty. I bet you can't wait till mack is old enough and you can have two dirty boys.

Hattie said...

Ooooh I love the bag!!!

Bea said...

Yeah a teeny zucchini!!!

Kelly said...

The zucchini are looking good. I saw on TV the other day that you can actually eat the flowers also. Here is a recipe that I found for Fried Zucchini Flowers. I love the big dog!!

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_24022,00.html

Tara said...

Don't kids just love to play in the dirt? Émilie is the exact same way. And as to your zucchini, I'd say that when you think it looks ready, it's probably ready. Go with your instincts!

Christy said...

Those shoes were only $5?????? So cute!

Erin said...

Beautiful zucchini! Happy 5000th post when it comes!

Unknown said...

4.5 lbs? He was so tiny. My daughters were born at that and dropped to 3.10lbs but were twins. A singleton at 4.5 lbs is small. He looks healthy today. Good luck with your kidlets.

KSee said...

darling pictures. Love those shoes. Hmm, August sock club, so glad I stopped by.

Laura said...

Great pictures!

My father had an album page of similar pictures of me and my little brother. When we were older, it was a fun game for us to try to figure out who was who.

Jenny said...

Those bear pictures are so cute! I forgot how little Sean was when he was born and Mack is already a big boy compared to him!

g-girl said...

oh wow..how cute is that! i love that you have a pic of mack and of sean with that giant dog. oh my gosh...a zucchini!!!! ack..i didn't know you were designing the august sock club pattern. :( i'm so broke right now!! cute shoes!