Tuesday, October 06, 2009

october six

This morning we had music and Mack was just being a real cutie. I think he knows that he's cute. And very photogenic. I love it.

Music class is a lot of fun this morning. We got there a few minutes late, but didn't miss music, only a bit of "gym time". We had a great time regardless.

After music I dropped off Mack at daycare and head to the post office. There was an issue with mailing International packages today. After waiting a long time to see if they would be able to get it to work, but they just couldn't. I headed to work from there. After work I picked up the boys and then took the boys to run an errand. I needed a gift bag for an upcoming birthday party we have. While we were there Sean decided that we had to go to to the grocery store "now". He decided we needed to buy Chicken. Funny kid.

So I picked up Chicken. Came home and fed the kids. Got them ready for bed, and then put them to bed. Sean tried every excuse in the book to stay up later. I was home alone with them, and when Jamie's not in, I know that he knows he can push my buttons. Jamie's the firm voice figure, and Sean knows that he can try to get away with things with me. It's tough.

Tonight I cleaned up my office so that I was able to do work in my office. I hadn't seen my desk in a while, so it's nice to have my working area back again. While working I watched the Habs game. They lost 4-3 to Calgary, very upsetting. This is not a good start to the new season. Very disappointing. Hopefully they can turn themselves around... and start to win some games.

Some new squares have been added to my Babette pile. They are soooo addictive.

3 comments:

Bea said...

Chicken? Crazy boy.

Tara said...

Mack's definitely workin' it in his pictures lately :)

g-girl said...

the squares look great! :)