Thursday, April 13, 2006

Apparently I Eat Too Many Pickles For My Own Good

The seder last night at Jamie's cousin's house was very nice. We had a nice time, and I probably ate too much, as I came home feeling very stuffed. It was nice to have a good conversation with Jamie's cousin Erin, who is now 18. She's a cute tiny little girl - but 18 nonetheless! That's crazy. And I can't believe she smokes, and her parents know it. She smokes in front of them - I can't believe they let her smoke in front of their house! I hope one day, my children chose not to smoke.Kathleen's class this morning was a waste of time... let me tell you. I sat there, working on my project, but wasn't really into it.

Typo class this afternoon was very productive, and I'm on my way to a nice pamphlet, know what I want to do with it, and I will get it done on time for next Thursday. Well I don't really have a choice, next week is my final week of school. AHhhhhhhh! Final week of schoool.... WOWO!

After school, I ran home, (after picking up cat liter on the way home - wow didn't think I carry a 40 lb bag of clay clumping cat liter to my car - but I did it - all block and a half that I had to carry it!) and I quickly showered and got ready to go to my parent's house.

I was able to get a ride into the West Island with my cousin Jenn as she works in town and lives not too far from my parents. It was just stupid for me to drive into the west and have Jamie and I each have a car at my parents house - as he works 5 minutes away from my parents house, and wasn't going to come back into town, and pick me up and then go back into the west - sitting in traffic doing so - probably both ways. So, I got a ride with Jenn. It was nice to chat with her in the car.

Stopped by Jenn's for her to change at get Yannick. Holy cow yarn stash! CRAZY. And I didn't even see all of it! Next time I go over, I need to check out what she's got stashed in her trunk!

We eventually made it to the seder at my mom and dad's place. It was nice, evening went by fast, but uhm, what's with the pregnancy harrassment? "Why am I not drinking wine?" Because I hate kosher wine. Then because I LOVE pickles and usually get extra extra pickles when ordering a sub at subways, everyone assumed because I was eating pickles, that's I'm pregnant. And then, because I ate two small pieces of gefelte fish - instead of just one, because I LOVE gefelte fish - even though it's the hot dog of fish - (bad ingredients, lol), apparently I'm eating for two. And then because Jenn and I were knitting afterwards in my mother's living room - I'm knitting what? Baby clothes? NO SOCKS FOR ME! I don't even know how my sister sensed anything - but it was kind of funny - actually. And it wasn't even Jenn - who knows now that we're trying who started on this! It was between my sister, my aunt and my cousin Laura (Jenn's sister). IT WAS FUNNY! I am laughing about it now, even though shy then when they were laughing at me.

Oh - speaking of the knitting front - I have started knitting with the sock yarn that I got from the booty swap - it's knitting up really nice. It's using other DPN's than my first pair of socks (first pair on US 1 (2.25mm) and second pair on US 2 (2.75mm). So I still need to close the toes on my first pair of socks, I'm just waiting for Jenn I guess, to show her - to make sure I'm at the right spot, before closing them. I don't want to ruin them - they are my first pair of socks!

Well, I'm off to bed. Got a LOT to do tomorrow. Homework, etc.

No comments: