Monday, April 10, 2006

Still Overtired :: {A nice snooze}

I slept in a little this morning, and then did my shtick and eventually got dressed and headed over to school. Class was long, and I worked on the poster about Organ selling (yes bodily organs) with Laura - as it was a group project. We don't have a choice - but to work with another person. It would have been so much easier to just do this project myself, as some of the things I want to do - she doesn't and vice-versa. I guess that's what working on a group project is all about. Ugh. It's due next Monday and I have no idea when we're going to finish working on it?
After class today I took a nap from about 4:30pm until about 7pm on my couch in the den. It was such a nice nap. Very much needed. I don't understand why I've been soooooooo tired lately - it's insane. I can't explain it - but anyhow.

This evening Jamie and I hung out on the couch in the den, watching the hockey game, and then at 9pm, 24 was on. Dinner was fish - and I made it pretty quickly and now the house really smells of fish badly. I don't understand why? This didn't happen before? I've never smelled fish in the house after the fact. Oh well.

Still tired - so I'm off to bed. Early class tomorrow anyhow.

No comments: