Monday, April 03, 2006

The Knitting Web Page

Today was a really long day, and as far as I can see - I won't be going to bed any time soon. This morning I slept in a little bit and then went off to my Visual Communications class. I handed in my portfolio project, which came out really nice - so I think - and well the teacher really liked it - which is a good sign, and then I worked on god knows what the rest of the class. We have our final project due in 2 weeks - yeah - only 2 classes left (start panicking here) and basically we have to work in groups - I'm working with Laura - Anyhow, we have to make a poster for a company that sells human organs.

After class I came home - and started right away on working on my HTML project that is due tomorrow. I asked my friend Vera if she wouldn't mind it if she helped me after work, and she told me to go by her place around 7pm that she would help me. Thank goodness.

I worked on my pages until I had to leave, and Vera helped me - I did learn a lot...... came home - watched 24 and then started working on my pages again. However I forgot one of the things that she has shown me, and called her cell. No answer. I was praying that she had not gone to bed - it was already like 11:19 at this point, in the evening. But - she called me back - and I just got off the phone with her - and she has been a doll. I made her muffins before going over - chocolate chip - and she appreciated it very much. YEY!

My back is in pain. My neck is bothering me. I hate this fucking project. I have to create 8 web pages using Dreamweaver. (WHICH IS A CRAP PROGRAM).

Anyhow, I am going to need definite help on my final project - that is for sure. I think I will see if there is anyone to help me. (Maybe Vera, maybe my friend Angela).

The stupid thing is - I don't plan on ever doing websites - it's not my thing. I don't really like doing it. So - in return I absolutely HATE this web design class. I had a blast in the beginning of the semester, learning HTML coding - that I'm good with. But now - this frame set and i-set and dreamweaver (which is a crap program) - blech. Hate it. Garbage. Argh!

Anyhow, I've got to get back to my web site. I see myself being up until the wee hours of the night. I have finished my main page, and I will show you a picture of it - it's done in Adobe Photoshop, and it's a Knitting Page of course! LOL....


No comments: