Tuesday, December 12, 2000

Depressed Is Not The Way To Be...

I have very depressed lately and I don't know what to blame it on. I am binging like mad on junk food and I am gaining weight because of it, I can feel it. I don't know what's causing it, and I want to get to the bottom of this all. That would be nice, once and for all. I don't know if is something that just happens at this time of the year. I remember getting very depressed last year at this time, but then again I was single and all alone. This year I have E, who doesn't really seem to understand. Oh well. Maybe one day he will catch on. I love him to pieces, I just wish men would get this stuff.

Argh... The worst is to leave me alone with my thoughts. That is so dangerous. Never do that!!! I am NOT suicidal, and NEVER will be, because I am afraid of pain. I would NEVER be able to do such a thing, and that's my thoughts and opinion on that... end of story... I don't know what I am going to do with myself this holidays. What is there to do. I don't feel like working extra hours because I dont' want to work anymore than I have to. I need a project to work on, something to keep me busy.

No comments: