Tuesday, December 12, 2000

Snow Storm

So many classes are canceled this morning, and it's not fair that my college never closes. Completely not fair!! I keep listening to the local radio station, but no, 23 cm of snow is not enough to cancel the exam.

I am at E's house right now. My exam starts in 2.5 hours and I am bored out of my mind. I've been up since 5:45 am, and that's when E left to work. I got up to go to the bathroom when he was just finishing up in the bathroom in the morning. I like leaving him little surprises, so I left him 2 last night. One by his toothbrush, so he'd get my note in the morning and another note in his lunch bag, so he'd get it when he took out one of his 3 sandwiches he made for his lunch. So thoughtful, I know :) See, the little things in life do count! After going to the bathroom, I got some water and then went back to bed. I cuddled up under the blankets, bbbrrr was it cold, and I drifted off into sleep for about an hour. After that, I just got up and started to get ready for school. There was no point in chilling in bed any longer...

I have to leave to get to school soon, since it's a mad mess out there on the streets. I hate when there is too much snow. A little snow is ok, but too much? Now, that's ridiculous...

Wish me luck! Exam time..

No comments: