Wednesday, December 06, 2000

No Luck Matchmaking

So I tried setting my dance teacher up with this guy who has been emailing me through that Jewish dating site. I really need to figure out how to get my ad off of there... There must be a way. My teacher is so cute though. I emailed her his picture, and she's like.. "Thanks for thinking of me, but I am not interested." I hope that doesn't affect my class mark! I was talking to friend, she emailed me while she was completely drunk. Maybe getting drunk is a good idea? Maybe it will help me get out of this miserable state... Argh!

I can't wait to finish all my work once and for all. I've got a bad back ache, and maybe that's due to stress. Stress, stress, go away, come back another day *or don't!!

Got the house to myself tonight. My brother went to the Offspring concert, my sister is at driving lessons and then out with her boyfriend and my mom and dad went to see a movie. See, even them after 21 yrs of being married, are still happily married and in love. I want that. Why can't I have that now? I want to be happy all the time, but I guess that does not exist. I don't want to be on an emotional rollercoaster all the time... hate it!

I took a watermelon bubble bath. MMMmmmm so, relaxing. I love the smell of the stuff. I purchased a large bottle for 1$ at the beginning of last summer when I went down to Cornwall, Ontario with a friend. I have a migraine. I want to get out of the state I am in.

I watched ED. I love that show.

I am going to go lie down. My head is aching....

No comments: