Monday, October 09, 2006

I am a Good Wife - A little Graphic - Be warned

I am a good wife.

Tonight, my hubby was really sick and puked in the toilet, in the sink, everywhere..... it's the 2nd time he's done that since I've been pregnant (I haven't even done that....!) but it's like a massive amount, and now I'm worried. I told him if this happens again, then he's going to see someone about it. I can't remember the date of the last time it happened, but I definitely remember it was after I became pregnant, because the last time - I was not able to stomach it - but last time he got it all in the toilet. Not the sink!

Eventually the sink unclogged. I had to use Drain-o, a bottle of Coca Cola and as well - scoop most of it out of the sink and into the toilet. I do not know how I stomached this - but I was able to. I guess my mother-ly instincts are kicking in. Once I used the Draino, the bathroom smelled like that stuff, so it was actually tolerable to clean. But wow - I never realized that I would be able to stomach doing that for someone else.

I am a good wife. That's all I have to say!

1 comment:

~Jo~ said...

I think it's called compassion! ;-) Anyways, it's a bit like practice, although a baby's stomach is really tiny, they keep spitting up a lot too. LOL!