Friday, October 27, 2006

I Heard a Rumor... Na-na-nah-na-nah

I heard a rumor that the Yarn Harlot will be at Chapters in Kingston soon. Nothing's listed on her site for anything upcoming except some event November 5th in CT, USA. So..... I emailed her. Kingston's not even a 3 hour drive from my house. As long as it's not the same weekend that's Merlyn's 4th birthday party in Beauce (3 hours from my house) - then I'm SOOOO there. You see, even at 8 months pregnant, I can do the treck to Beauce (doctor says it's okay, as long as I get out of the car every hour to walk around and use the bathroom) then I can do the treck to Kingston! Oh - anyone want to come with me, providing the date is good?

I'm dying to meet Mrs. Stephanie Pearl-Mcphee!

*UPDATE* - Stephanie has emailed me back, she's doing Kingston, Ottawa & Montreal. She *thinks* Montreal is November 9th or 10th, and she'll post it asap on her blog - when she knows. Anyhow, if it's the 9th - great - if it's the 10th - I guess I am going to have to get up EARLY on the 11th to drive to my nephew's 4th birthday party, cuz I ain't missing the Yarn Harlot!

3 comments:

Jennifer Lori said...

Road Trip!!

Lain said...

Okay, ask your good friend Stephanie why she hasn't answered MY e-mail from about a month ago!!! ;)
oox
L

K. said...

OMG we're so going when she comes to Montreal!