Wednesday, October 11, 2006

SP9 Contest #1

My fave.....

Actor.... is.... Mark Ruffalo - he's just sooo sexy. Also - an early John Travolta (Saturday Night Fever baby!)

Actress .... is.... Julia Roberts.

Animal .... is.... dogs, more in specific - Great Danes.

Band .... is.... Counting Crows - but, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, are also high up on my list.

Beverage .... is.... Diet Coke. (Can't be Diet Pepsi - I know the difference!)

Book.... is.... She's Come Undone by Wally Lamb.

Bubble Bath .... is.... in a large tub that I can fit into (right now at 7 months pregnant - I got myself stuck in the tub last night, and I had to call my hubby to help me get out!)

Candy .... is.... anything cherry, watermelon, peach, cotton candy and cinnamon flavored. I don't have a specific kind of candy that I like.

Color .... is.... pink. (I DETEST purple).

Flower .... is.... tiger liles and sunflowers.

Food .... is.... anything italian.

Lip Balm .... is.... kiwi or berry or watermelon scented. No specific brand. I am not a fan of lip smackers though - I find they cake on to my lips. I perfer tubes over jars.

Lotion .... is.... anything peach, vanilla, watermelon, scented. However, for my dry skin, I'm addicted to St. Ives and a very expensive jar of Karite's from Jean Coutu. For face moisterizer I use only Clinique. I use moisterizer all the time!

Movies .... are .... Reality Bites, Pretty Woman, Breakfast Club, Party Girl, Lord of the Rings, Star Wars. Those are at the top of my list right now.

Song .... is.... Amazed by Lonestar.

TV Shows .... are.... Nip/Tuck, CSI, , Big Brother, Seinfeld, Sopranos, 24, Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewives.

Vacation Spot .... is.... Europe (where I just got back from!)

No comments: