Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Knitting & Procrastination

I procrastinated ALL day long. It's been a while since I've done that for an entire day.

Tonight, I finally folded one load of laundry, that needed folding since yesterday (that's how bad I was today, but I needed some clothes that was in that basket to go out tonight - so I had to fold it - lol) and went to the local knitting meetup.

I took a few pictures tonight...


Me, knitting!

Sharon & Kadi knitting away - I love this image, because look at Sharon's hands - they're knitting in motion! I love it!

ME! 27 weeks pregnant. I can't believe that there is only 13 weeks left until baby Sean will grace us with his presence....! Will he be early? Will he be late? Will he give mommy an easy delivery (I HOPE!?)

Anyhow, I am really glad that I got out of the house today, and got to work on baby Sean's baby v-neck cardigan. It's coming along great, I'm almost done the right sleeve. I will take picutres tomorrow of the progress. PROMISE!


I want to make myself this sweater. I won't make it until I've given birth, but I'm wondering if I should just start it now??? I know what size I liked my sweaters before I got pregnant.... so maybe it wouldn't be a bad thing to start it now??? The pattern is VERY easy, and you can find it here. I need to see what yarn I'll use for it - and get gauge, and I've read the pattern over a couple of times, and I think I understand it - so it should be a sinch! I have some nice black Gedifra Donatella yarn - I wonder if it will be good to use for this? I do have 14 skeins, so I have enough, it's just a matter of if it's good yarn for this sweater...

2 comments:

Karine said...

It's a good thing I have a Google accountm, I couldn't use my Blogger ID to sign in...

Alison said...

Hey Robyn! I'm here as a "guest," since I don't want to start a Google account -- apparently I can be a guest for a month...

I've been dreaming of that buttony cardigan since last night!