Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Bibs & The Stalker

The Sloganizer thanks to a link from Cynthia!

I got a postcard in the mail today that my favourite magazine, For Me Magazine, will have it's October 2006 issue be it's last one. LAST ONE??? Are you kidding me? I just renewed it. They mention that they will send Woman's Day Magazine for the rest of my subscription. I've never even heard of Woman's Day Magazine. The postcard also says to make my decision by October 10th, 2006 and respond. Uhm - that was yesterday. I think I am going to call the 1-800 number tomorrow to find out. I think I want a credit back on my credit card for the non-issues. Has anyone ever heard of Woman's Day? Apparently it's published 17 times a year - and I've never even heard of it?

Today I finally did a bib count. I weeded out all the girlie, non-unisex bibs and kept only the boy and unisex ones, and I have a total of 45 bibs (unless there are some that I have misplaced and didn't see today). I have a whole handful more - but those are for girls only, and those are in a box with other girl stuff, which will be stored until I have a girl! There's not much, but at least one box of stuff. I promised my sister's friend that I would keep it, and use it for a future child when I have a girl - or give it to my sister if and when she has children, and if it is a girl.

Here is the stack of bibs - which will go into the washing machine with Ivory Snow probably tomorrow. Today I washed baby hats and baby socks (sooo cute!) and I've got some onesies that are being de-stained as we speak. Do you think that 45 bibs is enough? I wonder how many more I'll get for my 2 baby showers. I'll keep you posted on the total tally of bibs once the two baby showers occur. I think it's kinda funny how many I have - but I guess now I have one for each day of the month, so I don't have to do laundry - and then some! But - I have a hunch that I'll end up going through more than just 1 per day....

So Paris & Nicole are friends again? Story here. Can the girls make up their mind?

Click here for my stalker story. It's password protected, so if you're lucky, I'll give you the password - email me or leave a comment for the password!

4 comments:

Firefly said...

How can you not know how to purl?
I think 45 bibs will be plenty, especially if you are going to breastfeed a bit......stalker info is definitely creepy...ugh....
M

celia said...

Gosh.. that's a whole lot of weird! She sounds like a nut.. isn't there SOMETHING you can do?

Cynthia F said...

eeek! she sounds pretty scary! i guess you just have to ignore her- she can't do much if she can't find your blog. she'll eventually get bored and give up. hopefully!

Mme Wright said...

sounds like a whack-job to me!! Wow...

hopefully, as cynthia says, she'll give up (although it looks like it's not happening soon)

sorrrry! :S