Sunday, December 04, 2005

Jamie's 30th Birthday Party

Robyn bringing Jamie the cake!

Robyn & Jamie


The poker cake we made for the poker party!

The party last night was a huge success. We had almost 20 people over (I thought it would be more, but there are a couple of people who didn't show up.) My cousin Aaron won the first game, and our friend Sheldon came in second. Jamie didn't even make the cut, even though we gave him a free roll of a chance! (For his birthday). It was fun. I didn't play, because there were a few wives of Jamie's friends who didn't play poker and since I was hosting the party, I had to entertain.... which is okay, because after most people left and we played a second (small game) I kicked my brother out in 3rd place, and it was down to 2 people left, Jamie & I!

I had a lot of fun this past weekend, hanging out with my sister-in-law, and just chilling out. Today Jamie & I chilled, we watched Apprentice which we taped on Thursday night, and then we watched the movie The 40 year old virgin. What a funny but stupid movie. You know what? It was mindless entertainment for 2 hours. Exactly what I needed today. Didn't even get out of my pj's. I love days like that! I worked on my scarf, did a letting bit of sketching for my layout class tomorrow, so I can continue on my project in class tomorrow efficiently.

No comments: