Thursday, March 30, 2006

{21 Day Challenge} : Day Four


Day Four. {21 Day Challenge}
Wow. This is a hard project to keep up with - but I just know that in the end I will be very happy that I stuck with it. It's been 4 days with no drinking soda, and back on the G.I. Diet. I have had no sugar, and I think that is why I am so tired and just plain exhausted. I can't wait to sleep all weekend long.
I am battling with 1 problem though - hunger. Really bad too. All I think about is eating and wanted to eat and the need to eat, and I keep going back into the kitchen for more food. I can't stand it - I hate it. All I think about is eating/food. Why? I need to conquer it. And when I'm at school, all I want to do it eat... I always need to make sure that I have enough snacks on me to keep my belly fed. What has gotten into me? 11-15 lbs to lose by my birthday in June - I think I can do it. I know I can do it. Keep focused. 11 lbs is more doable in 2.5 months - but I can try for 15 lbs, now can't I?

No comments: