Friday, December 07, 2007

December 7 of 31

Sean took his afternoon nap on the couch this afternoon while I sat on the couch and watched some TV. I'm still really tired lately. I'm almost 13 weeks pregnant, and out of my first trimester. I don't understand why I'm so tired. Maybe it's a girl this time and she's sucking all my energy? I recall becoming more energetic at this point in my pregnancy with Sean.

Today was almost a lazy day, just chilling out, playing in the den. Sean likes to pull all his toys out of his toy bin and throw them on the floor. By the end of the evening, there is no floor in sight, it's covered in toys. It's crazy how many toys he has.

I got my Costco Amex in the mail today, so I plan on going shortly to Costco. It's got my picture on the back, which is pretty scary of a picture! I don't like it. Ugh! Oh well. What's cool about the card is that it's 2% cash back at the end of the year - unlike my current visa, which is only 1% cash back. I think I'm going to like my new Amex. Money back is a good thing! So I activated my card, and I'm ready to go hit up Costco. (I have a list of things to pick up!)

Today I heart these pewter Sheep Stitch markers on Etsy.

I didn't realize that Grey's Anatomy, Ugly Betty & CSI were all new last night, as well as Las Vegas tonight. I have some TV to catch up on this weekend. I thought that everything was on hold until January, because of the writer's strike, but I won't complain for some new episodes!

Jamie & I watched the movie Superbad tonight, and while we watched the Vulgar Unrated version, it was a) disgusting and b) funny. Though, a waste of 2 hours of my time. A friend told us that it was a funny movie, so we were like - okay, let's give it a go.... what a retarded flick! I worked on my nephew's Drive Thru for Xmas... as time is running out (18 days left). I can do it, I know I can! I can meet the deadline...! I hope!

6 comments:

Firefly said...

That is too funny, we watched Superbad last night as well and it was both a + b!

K. said...

but...but...it's Superbad. It's like...hilarious! I guess it's a question of taste, I remember nearly peeing my pants when I saw it...

Jenny said...

Sean is such a cutie when he sleeps and he has so much hair--I am so jealous! Chloe is still a baldie. Hopefully your energy will come back soon. Perhaps you are more tired this time because last time you weren't pregnant and chasing around a toddler too!

Tara said...

I think Jenny's hit the nail on the head: the reason you're so tired is that this time you can't rest as much, because you're running after a toddler (who goes to bed at 10...ahem!). Speaking of pictures (Costco card), I like the new one you put up of yourself on the site (maybe it's been there a while, but I only just noticed).

Dawn ;) said...

keep your eye out for the postman ~ little sheep are headed your way. ;D

g-girl said...

I agree, Superbad was super bad..though it was cool seeing places that i recognize-like the last scene when they're @ the mall, it's the same mall i've mentioned to you before.