Tuesday, November 04, 2008

november four :: 20 weeks

Mack is 20 weeks old today.

I receiced my Vesper Sock Club installment today in the mail. It's called Essential Autumn. I love it. Very vibrant. I wonder how it will knit up!

I photographed some more stash yarn today, for my stash contest. I'm still working on uploading the yarn, I want to have it done before the end of this month. Too many other things to think about, so I want to get on that! I promise, by the end of the month, that will be organized.

Today was just one of those days. I had some things to take care of, and a few spur of the moment things threw me off track today, but by this evening I am feeling a lot better and a bit more organized. Sean is not going to daycare tomorrow, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have some great photos showing why. There may even be some 'kinnearing' tomorrow!

Oh, and have you seen this - someone got Obama to pose with her sock-in-progress!

Today was the American Elections. Tomorrow, they will announce the new president. I wonder who it will be, but have a hunch on whom I think it will be. Being Canadian, and not America, we are still getting coverage on TV here about what is going on, and all that jazz, and I do suppose that it does affect the rest of the world when a new president is elected.

Sean had his school pictures today - I cannot wait to see how those turned out! I wonder how long it will take to see proofs.

4 comments:

illahee said...

you are looking really good in that first picture! i know i usually comment on how cute your boys are (because they are!) but i thought i should say how you are looking happy and healthy! :)

beautiful yarn. i wish i could get yarn like that easily!

Anonymous said...

Mack's so cute! Can't wait to see what you're going to show us tonight!

Tara said...

Geez, it's a regular yarn parade in your house! (that's the jealousy talking, pay it no mind).

I should finish uploading my stash to Ravelry... someday!

Bea said...

You guys are so cute!