Tuesday, November 17, 2009

november seventeen :: 17 months old

Mack is 17 months old today.

I tried on the hat that I made Saturday night on Mack, but it really doesn't fit. I had tried it on him the other day but it was dark out and I hate pictures with flash, so I decided to wait until I had him in daylight to take a picture of him in it. It's cute, and I definitely will make him one, just a little bit bigger so it will actually fit him and not ride up over his ears.

Today I have progress pictures of Jordyn's Blanket.

I am debating putting in a white row after I'm done with the purple. I can always put it in and see if I like it or not and if I don't, just rip back. We'll see... I think the white may help it a bit because the pink & the purple both are a little.... vibrant. What do you think??

This morning I missed Mack's music class because my mom called from Florida and I ended up talking to her on the phone and missing the class. It was the last class, and I kinda feel bad for missing it. I drove both of the kids to daycare and headed to work.

I got a lot accomplished in the office today, I'm really happy with the way things are going there. Finally I feel "at home" with the work, I don't use my notes anymore, and I've got a grove going on when I'm there. I work efficiently, and that's very good.

Sean's been an excellent boy at daycare since last Monday. He's gotten all happy faces the entire week last week and yesterday & today. I am so proud of him. I'm hoping things turn around in the behavior department as age 3 approaches (next month, time flies) and we put age 2 behind us. Bye-bye terrible twos.... let's hope!

Tonight, I watched the Habs game with Jamie, and the Habs had me sitting at the edge of my seat. We won 3-2 in a shootout against the Hurricanes. What a game. Even the shootout was intense. I have renewed faith in Carey Price tonight. And Lapierre just rocked that goal. Holy! GO HABS GO!

5 comments:

Zonda said...

It does look cute on him though! You need to make him one in Habs colors though ;)

spinsandknits said...

Love the colors of Jordyn's blanket. :-) May I suggest using off white instead of pure white? Think the off white would mute the colors more; the pure would make them stand out, intensify them.
Can't wait to see the finished product. :-)

Bea said...

I think you should add white. It would be really cute.

g-girl said...

i'm lovin' the colors for jordyn's blanket! i think off-white or even a light yellow would work. that is fantastic that sean has been so good @ daycare!

Tara said...

You'll forgive me for not feeling the Habs love after we got CREAMED by the friggin' LEAFS on Tuesday. Ugh!