Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shout out....

TEST KNIT:

I'm looking for some test knitters to knit with 9 sts per inch yarn on 2.5mm (or whatever you get gauge with), or with Madelinetosh Tosh Sock yarn. I am looking 2 different knitters to knit these sizes:

Size Small: 52 sts cast on
Size Large: 72 sts cast on

Skills required: You must be able to knit a sock from the cuff down, know lace, heel gussets and how to graft the toe shut.

I will need pictures of your finished item and feedback on any errors in the pattern. You will not be able to post the pictures on Ravelry or anywhere else until the pattern is released to the club members, once that is done, I will give you the okay to do so.

For your time, I’m willing to give you some of my already published sock designs.

Please message me if you are interested, or have any further questions. You can email me knitpurlmama at gmail dot com.

::::

GRAPHIC WORK:

I am also looking for someone who does graphic work, who works in Illustrator who will work (design) in exchange for yarn. I have some work that needs to be done, but I don't have the time right now to do it. I am looking to barter, so please let me know as soon as possible!

Please message me if you are interested, or have any further questions. You can email me knitpurlmama at gmail dot com.

THANKS!

::::

BOYS CLOTHING WANTED (SIZE 5):

Do you live in Montreal and have a boy or boys, who are getting out of size 5 clothing? I'm looking for some extra pieces of clothing, that you no longer need, for Sean. I sometimes wish we had family with boys older so that we could get hand-me-downs. Sean is the eldest from all his cousins (except one 8 year old who does not live nearby and whose clothing goes to his younger brother who is younger than Sean). Let me know if this is you, and maybe we can work something out if you want something for the clothes, or if you just want to get them out of your house, we'll gladly give those clothes a new home.

Please message me if you have size 5 (toddler) clothes, or have any further questions. You can email me knitpurlmama at gmail dot com.

2 comments:

g-girl said...

good luck with everything. i'm thinking about the test knitter possibility..

Mitali Ruths said...

Hey Robyn! Thanks for finding my blog. Now I've found yours. :) Unfortunately, I don't have the confidence to knit socks, and I don't have any boys. However, I *do* have some expertise with Photoshop & Illustrator, depending on what you need to get done. Send me an e-mail.