Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Thoughtful Gardener

setchapters

I (still) have a ridiculous amount of gift cards to Chapters. The other day, while there with a friend, I realized they sell other stuff besides books, music, movies, kids' toys. They also sell random stuff. While there, I saw this gardening set, and I actually needed a new set. That was fine, but what was even better, it was 75% off. I picked up a few books as well, and I still have gift cards left over. I love my new gardening set though.

fork

The fork reads "Reap what you sow".

shovel

And the shovel reads "Despite the Gardener's Best Intentions, Nature will Improvise".

LOVE IT!

4 comments:

Celia said...

Very cute! Even better when it's on clearance.

Chris - Just Being A Mama said...

You gotta love when things are on clearance!!!

g-girl said...

very nice new gardening tools!

Girl Knits said...

Love these. Did they have any left? I need a gift for my MIL. (She's a gardener)