Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday Morning Link Love





- This Laundry room quote is awesome.
- I love these alphabet sets.
- How to make your own picture soap dispenser: One crafter said: "I took their photos, cut them out and glue onto white paper. Then photo copy onto transparency paper (Kinkos for less than a $1), then cut out image and roll it up so that it can fit into the top of a soap bottle. Make sure you have clear soap or sanitizer."
- This is a smart way to help kids learn fractions.
- Love these bedtime passes.
- How to make a heart shaped egg.
- How to make water sponge balls - fun!
- What a cute cake!
- I want this chair!
- What a fun/cute way to display pictures!
- Best ever pulled pork recipe - apparently!
- Love these puzzle piece ornaments! (Yes, yes, I'm still thinking about Christmas! We still have our tree up, which must come down soon....)
- These oatmeal muffins look yummy.
- How to make Lego Candies.
- Love this Star Wars Planetarium light from Sears.
- My winter savior!
- I love finding cheap organization solutions! These are from Ikea. Need to organize my wrapping paper rolls!
- Love this list of 101 things to do with your toddler!
- Love this pop-up card idea.
- I am thinking it might be fun to make my own soap!
- Love this video!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

love the lounge chair - where did you see it?
(I'm thinking it would be fantastic for the cottage!)
(love these link loves - I made the Santa Brownies I saw here!)

Maureen said...

We will be heading back to Ikea soon, and I'm planning to pick up a couple of those "bag" dispensers - some for wrapping paper, and I think I'm going to wall-mount one in the mudroom for umbrellas. At $1.99, it's worth a try. :)

g-girl said...

haha. i love that sign in the laundry room! that alphabet set is cute. love the picture soap dispensers! i forget what that's called-the way to learn fractions. a fraction kit maybe? marilyn burns came up with that idea. the bedtime passes sound interesting. do you think you'll try them out? i just saw that heart shaped egg too! love that fishing rod photo display. very cool! what a great list of things to do with toddlers. :)

Girl Knits said...

Heart shaped eggs would be handy for V-day! Thanks for the link!