Tuesday, September 11, 2012

10 on 10 :: September

7am

7 am.
Off to School.

8am

8 am.
Morning tea.

9am

9 am.
Driving the mom taxi.

10am

10 am.
Checking out some books at Chapters. This one looks interesting.

11am

11 am.
Stocking up on my boys fave drink.

12pm

12 pm.
Finishing up my errands.

1pm

1 pm.
Good mail day.

2pm

2 pm.
Realized I could load my tv shows on my iPad to watch during my workout.

3pm

3 pm.
Meeting the bus.

4pm

4 pm.
Daycare Corn Roast.

Here’s my 10 on 10 project for yesterday. All pictures were taken during the hour that are written below, not at the exact hour on the nose. I had started to work on this post last night, but getting up early to have Sean get the bus to school has been making me fall asleep early these days. Don’t forget to come back on tomorrow for my 12 on 12 project!

3 comments:

Celia said...

I like the ipad on the treadmill.

Taci simmons said...

Llover the pictures....fun magazine :)

g-girl said...

How fun, a corn roast?