Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Striped Trap

I just finished knitting up Striped Trap by Andra Asars, which is a free knit-a-long pattern by Berroco Design team. It was a simple knit, which the color change made more interesting. I absolutely loved working with the Boboli Lace and the Folio, both by Berroco.

kaltrapstripetrap

stripedtraptraped

striptrapedkaltrapstriped

berrocokaldisplaystriped

I knit this up (as per pattern) until I ran out of the Boboli Lace. I needed 1.6 skeins of Folio to match the 1 skein of Boboli Lace. I used a 4.5mm needle (US 7). This Shawl/wrap had to be blocked once done, as it’s all stockinette stitch and was curling in on all sides. After a good blocking, it looks great. It’s now hanging in my shop and ready to be admired!

4 comments:

Monica said...

It really does look great, having seen it unblocked I had no idea what it would turn into....

Unknown said...

Pretty! I like the subtle color difference. It's too bad the folio has alpaca in it...

Teena in Toronto said...

I love the way the colours change!

Taci simmons said...

Beautiful, beautiful!! Q