Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm a Bridesmaid!

Today I took my car in for my winter tires and did a bunch of errands - what a long day!
Jamie and I then left for the hockey game tonight. What an exciting game! We won 3-2 (Canadiens vs. Tampa Bay) and it was a good game. I had a lot of fun.

My cousin Jenn called me today and asked me to be a bridesmaid for her September 3rd wedding. I am sooooo very excited! On top of it - the colour that she chose, Chocolate Brown - will TOTALLY suit me! Very pleased about that! Thank you Jenn! Thank you!

Jamie's calling me to go to bed - it's past my bedtime as I have to get up early for class tomorrow. Not in the mood to wake up early again - but it's got to be done. I just searched the web for some images for class tomorrow - we're starting our final project - which is a magazine cover or contents page, plus a 2 page spread. So I've decided to use a 'dog' theme, and I'm bringing in my last year's copy of Dogs in Canada Annual, as well as some pictures of Scooby-doo. I haven't really decided what I'm going to do yet - but I think this project will be really cool. (And I can't use a subject that I've used in the past - which is understandable, but I haven't used a dog theme with her yet - so I'm hoping this idea pans out!)

Goodnight. Sleep tight.

No comments: