Wednesday, November 16, 2005

It's a Boy!

And his name might be Tucker or Jackson or Austin... still trying to figure it out. And he's 9 weeks old!



Yes! He has a funny cone on his head. It's for his ears - so they stand up.
This new puppy - who will come into my mom's arms next week at some point - will become a champion too.. just like our beloved (RIP) Tyson. (Who left us at the age of 2 and a half of a heart attack - I'll get into that another time - don't have the energy to type that up right now. Maybe tomorrow).

I can't wait to meet the little guy! Straight from CT, USA.

(I wish Jamie loved these kinds of dogs too - and he does - just doesn't want a dog this big as a pet. When I'm ready for a dog - It'll definitely have to be a medium to big sized dog. I can't STAND yappers like my grandmother's dog, like my brother's girlfriend's dog - or like my aunt's dog. Small dogs are yappers! Ugh!)

Isn't he beautiful?

No comments: