Sunday, January 08, 2006

Getting Things Accomplished

I've been very good at getting things accomplished tonight. I cleaned out the food pantry in our kitchen, since when we got home from grocery shopping today, I kinda just "threw" stuff in there, but now it's clean. I also cleaned out our hall closet where we keep cleaning supplies and toilet paper and paper towel, kleenex boxes, etc. There was stuff that ended up in there - that shouldn't have been. I also tried on all the tshirts I got the other day at Walmart - need to do a return tomorrow - there was a bunch of shirts that did not fit. And a few that are super cute...
I need to get a knitting needle sizer, I wonder if they have that for crochet hooks too - that aren't marked - and there's one on ebay that I am watching. It's actually pretty cheap - but I have no idea how much they sell for in the stores, so I'm not sure if buying it on ebay and paying shipping is actually worth it or not? I am going to ask around or call around to see.

Anyhow, I'm not ready to go back to school tomorrow - but what can I do? I wish I had another week of vacation. When I was in photography school I had SIX weeks from the middle of December until the end of January practically for winter break... it was fantastic. 3 weeks was just NOT enough! Especially with plans for the holidays and such.

I should have gone to the gym yesterday, I should have gone to the gym today. TOMORROW I WILL GO TO THE GYM.

No comments: