Saturday, August 26, 2006

New Hair Cut & A Huge Wedding

This morning I got my hair cut…. off! My sister tells me that I look like a soccer mom. That’s alright though, I’m cool with that. Well, I’d perfer to be a hockey or baseball mom, but I’ll deal with soccer mom, I guess!


Here is a picture of J and I at the wedding this evening. I brought J’s little toy camera, as my camera isn’t a purse camera.

The wedding was very nice, the ceremony started at 1pm, and then we came home to hang out for a bit, and then headed to the reception for about 4:30pm (so it was an all day event). The reception, had 350 people there! The receiving line, was an hour and a half about! I could NOT believe it!!! I’ve never seen a wedding like this before! By 11pm I was just tired, so we left, to come home. J’s golfing tomorrow, it’s family golf day, but I am not, because my back’s been bothering me lately. I didn’t want to risk any more harm to my body, but it’s supposed to rain, so we’ll see what actually happens.

No comments: