Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Canadian Online Yarn Shop

Today I slept in again, I guess I needed to catch up on sleep that I didn't get the past two mornings which I was able to get up early and get a head start on my day.

Last night I had a dream that I gave birth to Sean at 37 weeks. Tomorrow marks the start of my 35th week - so that is kind of soon - wow!!! That i just crazy - let me tell you! I could be a mother in 2 weeks? It's really starting to come close to the end - and I'm ready to have my body back, but I'm also loving being pregnant, and I'm not ready to give that up yet either. (Well, I am ready to give up the soreness and tiredness and the constant trips to the loo - but other than that.... you get what I mean!)

I got a lot accomplished today in regards to chores (laundry mainly) but I managed to clean the bathroom and the bedroom, and I felt good after getitng these things accomplished.

Angela joined me after getting off work early and we hung out for the afternoon before going to a Montreal Knits meeting. At the meeting, Mary & MollyAnn announced that they are opening an online yarn shop - which could be a store front as well in the new year.

Today, they got their first shipment in, which was of Cascade yarn! Tonight, they were offering their yarn, at 10% off (Montreal Knits discount) with NO TAX and DELIVERY of the yarn. So, I ordered this yarn below, for my buttony sweater that I will make sometime after giving birth:

It's 100% Peruvian wool. Mmmm - delicious!

I'm totally HOT for lime green (and ANY green) yarn right now. I can't wait for Mary & MollyAnn to set up their paypal/credit card payment option, so I can purchase this delicious yarn! You should check them out. They deliver in Montreal, and ship elsewhere! Fantastic!

It was really nice to get out of the house tonight. I think I'm going to go crawl into bed with some Sopranos Season 1, so I can finish that up and get onto season 2!

1 comment:

K. said...

Woah!!!!!!! That's wicked cool news!!!!!!