Monday, September 13, 2010

09.13.10 :: 193 weeks old

193wksS

Sean is 193 weeks old today.

costcoicecream
Sean got to stay home today from school. He has something near his mouth (you'd never know - gotta love photoshop!) that I wanted to have looked at. Wasn't sure if it was a cold sore or something worse. Turns out (after an appointment a a children's clinic that I am not very fond of - we even had to wait over an hour and 20 minutes with an actual appointment time) that it's just a cut that he must have had a scab or something, he scratched it open, it got infected so it turned red and icky. He has a cream to put on it 3x a day for the next 10 days (or until it goes away). I'm supposed to keep him home for about 48 hours only because of how rough other kids in daycare are, especially 4 year old boys. The only way someone else can catch the infection in his cut is if they touch his open wound with an open wound on their own body. Sean's certainly not complaining hanging out with mommy. It involved chocolate ice cream today (vanilla for me).

jamievaderwebsize

Jamie had gone this weekend to Comic-Con with Sean.
I just love this picture.
Totally wish I could have been there.
For the picture opportunities & people watching.

I've been chugging away at my sample knit - the Loopy Lace Scarf. I feel like it's taking forever... I've got 6" of the 23" in the middle done. Just want this one to be over with already... I want to move onto other knits in queue...

4 comments:

Tara said...

I'm sorry to say that I've been to a Comic-Con, and it's actually kinda sad. Not the people and the stuff, but seeing that the actors we love are now forced to sell dinky headshots for 20$ a pop is just awful.

Amelah said...

Cute picture of Jamie! None with Sean in it?

Hope it clears up fast for Sean!

Bea said...

Poor Sean. I hope that clears up fast.

g-girl said...

i'm sure by now the skin infection has cleared up. i like his shirt he's wearing! :) great shot of jamie and darth vader. I love darth vader!! lol.