Tuesday, December 14, 2010

12.14.10 :: 2 weeks old

2wksQ

Quentin is 2 weeks old today.

nocrybath

And he actually did not cry once during his bath today. This is rare...! Both Sean & Mackenzie cried for at least the first month or two in every bath they took. Quentin was relaxed, and very alert the entire bath, and actually enjoyed it.

Since I was car-less today - and all my errands and stuff that I needed to do were put on hold (Jamie needed my van for work today and I am not comfortable driving his 6 speed in winter (I'm only comfortable with a 5 speed)) I decided today would be a good day to do a photo shoot with Quentin. Enjoy:

quentinnude
quentinblocks
quentinknithat
quencloseup

Qinacup
Qmug

Qnet
Tonight I was able to get out of the house with Quentin.

guildxmas

And I actually got to knit a few rows! I started Milo for Quentin in newborn size.
I bet by the time I finish it - he still will have to grow into it.

guildwQ
It was nice to get out for a bit, and go to the Montreal Knitting Guild's Christmas Party. Quentin was decked out in hand knits, and enjoyed himself at the party too. I mean, he slept through the entire thing and you wouldn't have known there was a baby there...

19 comments:

Kimber said...

I'm excited to see your Milo! It looks like a good knit!

Those pictures of Baby Q are too much cuteness! Even my girls were arguing over who likes him more when they saw them:)

Ammerins said...

How cute are those pictures!!! And he's soooo skinny compared to my superweights! :D Hannah was 10lb at 41wks and Sam 8lb at nearly 40... So 'chubby babies' is what I do, haha...
Big hugs for the little man,

Ammerins (Frisian Frillies)

Anonymous said...

he is so tiny but so good , take good care of him
ruby

Tara said...

Wow, is he ever tiny! Great photos as always, Robyn. So bummed I couldn't make it to the Guild meeting :( But I hadn't even made anything for the potluck. Crazy weekends, you know how it is!

Tracy said...

I too am amazed at how tiny he is (both of my boys were 9 pounds or +). I look at Q and think, wow, he was almost half the size of my babies!

The pictures you took were beautiful - what a great keepsake. And you are amazing for getting out to your knitting group when he's only 2 weeks old, especially with a c-section. You continue to amaze me!

Barb said...

LOVE the pic of him in the coffee cup so cute!!

Cynthia F said...

Very cute! And great you got out for some knitting fun!

Celia said...

He's so sweet!! Naked baby. Did he pee on anyone during that photoshoot?

Lisa (JeepGirl) said...

he's so adorable!!! i love all the pictures - you are a great photographer!!!

so happy for you, mama!!

p.s. i think i need that big coffee cup!

elizabeth said...

He's so tiny! And wrinkly! And just precious!!!!

Lynn said...

Quentin is adorable. Love the pictures. How long is he? He looks very long.

Lynn

Kathleen W. said...

Oh my goodness, what a sweet baby! I love all the photos you shared, and makes me so eager to meet my baby too. I love the name Quentin too, though all of your boys names are great.

Hope you are managing swimmingly!

Amelah said...

Love the pictures as usual :D Precious!!!

Oy Quentin looks adorable decked out!!!

We need to resume knitting in 2011 :D Miss it!

Zonda said...

Oh my gosh!! Those photos of Quentin are precious! Love the hat and coffee cup the best (how did you do that?) Glad you are getting some knitting in ;)

g-girl said...

he is SO thin!! great photo shoot. love the shots of him in the coffee mug! how big is it??

kim said...

He is so adorable Robyn!! I love the coffee cup picture, too cute!

Anie, kale said...

amazing photos!
precious!!!

Bea said...

Hopefully you won't hate me or think I'm horrible, but he's reminding me of the bulldogs as babies with all his wrinkly arms and legs. Its absolutely adorable. He's so skin and bone right now. Gain weight kiddo!!

Dawn said...

Wow, cutest baby pictures ever!