Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Growing up Too Fast

The boys are growing up way too fast.

Sean asked to take a shower last night instead of a bath. Oh my. He's such a big boy. I really can't believe it. Mackenzie moved from pull-ups to big boy underwear yesterday as well. He's still in pull-ups during nap time & bedtime though. One step at a time. I swear, it's as if they both grew up over night. I'm so not ready for this - let me tell you!

And Quentin... my baby. He started to wave & clap all within the last week. I can't believe he'll be 10 months old in 10 days. 10 months old! No more single digits for the months.

Can I freeze time? If so, please tell me how.

4 comments:

Celia said...

So true. I need these babies to slow it down!

g-girl said...

so how'd he like taking a shower? i think it's cute that he asked. :) that is great that mackenzie moved from pull-ups to big boy underwear. yahoo! quentin started to wave and clap?? aww. :)

Dawn said...

I know what you mean! My "baby" turned 5 today!

Girl Knits said...

It certainly does go way too fast, eh? If you figure out how to freeze time, let me know!