Monday, September 26, 2011

Tanis & Koigu

autumnsun

I got some yummy yarn in the mail today – Tanis Fiber Arts Blue Label in Autumn Sun. I love fall colors, so this skein is totally up my alley. It’s the September installment of her fiber club. I believe I have one more installment left this year. It’s been fun getting yarn in the mail.

startlinen

I cast on 450 stitches with the Koigu KPPPM that I showed you the other day.

startlinenkoigu

450 stitches takes a LONG time to get through one row! It’s the Koigu Linen Stitch Scarf that I cast on by Churchmouse. So far, I’m loving it. (My ravelry project).

4 comments:

Dawn said...

That is a lovely shade of TFA! I should have known that's what you were making...I love that pattern!

Caroline said...

Yummy yarn! I love Tanis' yarn. And I really want to make that scarf someday. I need more than 24 hours in my day.

Celia said...

That's a huge cast-on! I can't wait to see your progress. Big project.

Girl Knits said...

Can't wait tos ee that scarf done!