Tuesday, March 05, 2013

15 Books

15bks2013

On Sunday I hit 15 books read in 2013. That’s 1.5 books a week on average. We’re now in the 10th week of the year. I’m feeling quite confident that I can reach my pledge this year. So far this year I’ve read: Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn, Beyond the Sling by Mayim Bialik, Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks, Where’d you go Bernadette by Maria Semple, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, Stolen Innocence by Elissa Wall and Sh*t My Dad Says and I Suck at Girls by Justin Halpern, Three Good Things by Wendy Francis, Mistaken Identity by Dan & Susie Van Ryan, Colleen Newell, Whitney Cerak and Mark Tabb, The Fault in Our Stars by John Green, Daring Greatly by Brene Brown, If You Ask Me by Betty White, I Like You by Amy Sedaris & Silver Linings Playbook by Matthew Quick. When I posted my 15th book, the 50 Book Pledge let me know that I was on pace to read 86 books this year – which is FAR more than the 24 books goal I had set on Goodreads as my original goal, and way more than the 50 Book Pledge goal, as well as more than the 52 books, 52 weeks goal. I’m on a roll, and I can’t put these books down! (While not all the books I have been reading have been the greatest selections, I’ve been enjoying them anyhow, for what they are).

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Woohoo! Congratulations on your progress. I'm at 11 books, I'll definitely have to look up some of the books you've read.

Teena in Toronto said...

Good for you!

Anonymous said...

where the heck do you find the time??!!

Vicki ;)

g-girl said...

So what'd you think of Where'd You Go, Bernadette?