Friday, March 08, 2013

Facetime with Elmo & Cookie Monster

photo 1

Quentin is still home recovering from his surgery. He goes back to daycare on Monday but I had to find something new to entertain him so that he doesn’t tornado my house. I came across these 2 apps on my iPad where Elmo or Cookie Monster (each their own app for .99¢ can facetime or call you. You can set scheduled calls, it’s great!

photo 2

His face when Elmo called was PRICELESS! It truly is amazing what kind of technology is out there. (Elmo was moving around, which is why he is blurry a bit – but the call itself is very clear. It was Quentin’s facial expression I wanted to capture.

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Genius idea! My kids are definitely too old for this but I wish they had something like this when they were younger.

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwww so cute :)

Vicki

Teena in Toronto said...

The next time I have a sick day, I'm coming over to your place!

g-girl said...

that is awesome!! Love the look on Q's face when Elmo called.