Friday, March 20, 2015

Fitbit Charge

fitbitcharge

I got a FitBit Charge today with a gift card from Christmas. I didn’t know what I wanted to spend it on, and I finally decided that I want a FitBit. Originally I was thinking about getting the FitBit HR but I couldn’t find it anywhere locally, and I didn’t want to wait for it. The only difference between the Charge and the HR is for a few bucks more (30$ more) it tracks your heart rate. I don’t really think I need that, so I went with the Charge model in the end. I work out doing kickboxing 6 days a week (Mondays through Saturdays) and I thought it would be fun to see how many calories I’m burning and how many steps I take in a day, etc. What I love about the FitBit Charge is that it has caller ID, so I can see who is calling me, while I’m working out. I started kickboxing on January 13th, and I absolutely love it. I’ve been going 5-6 days a week (usually going 6 days as long as I’ve been in town to do so), since starting. I’m addicted. It’s been 10 full weeks now and I’ve lost 15 lbs and 40” off my body from my starting measurements. Muscle weighs more than fat, so I’m seeing more the inches lost than pounds lost. I feel fantastic!

Are any of you on FitBit? If so, find me using my email address and add me as a friend! My email address is in my blogger profile.

2 comments:

Tammy said...

What a fun new toy!

g-girl said...

I have heard that kickboxing can be addicting!