Thursday, November 30, 2000

Time Ticks Slowly

So I went this morning to get my nails done. They look pretty spiffy. I like them. I think they may be a little too long because they are clicking way too much when i type.. :) oh well. I havent told my boyfriend that I got them done, so I want to see tomorrow, if he notices.. I wonder if he will like them!?

Today is our 8 month anniversary. I had totally almost forgotten. I knew, but it didnt click this morning. My boyfriend called me this morning and he's like, do you know what day it is? I am like, yea, Thursday, the day my creative writing portfolio is due. He's like, nope.. And I am like, Oh yea, it's the 30th, hee hee... And onto the next subject. I dont think we're really celebrating it. It's just going to be one of those, recognized days, but seriously, up to 6 months, celebrating is cool, but then it's stupid after that. Of course we'll celebrate our one year in March, but other than that, it's ridiculous, don't you think? Hey if he wants to get me something, he can more than help himself and go shopping :) I haven't gotten any flowers or even a card from him in ages. I miss that... :)

So I handed in my creative writing portfolio today. PHEW! That's one down, 3 to go... Gotta love creative arts. My painting portfolio is due tomorrow, and I have 95% of it done. I am working on my final painting right now, but I have to let it dry in order to continue on with it, so it's drying out. It's a self portrait. I got this girl in my other art class to draw it for me. All I wanted to do was paint it. I can't draw myself. Too impossible. Oh well. Work tonight was long. Really long! I couldn't believe how long it felt. I just wanted to get out of there and get home so I could finish my painting portfolio.

I got my mark for my Oral French Presentation that I did 2 weeks ago almost. It's worth 15% of our final mark. I got 13% from 15% that it's worth. So that's really good. I am happy my teacher was generous, because sometimes I really suck at speaking french, especially in front of a large group of people. You know?

6 more days of classes left.

Next Monday, Dec. 11th, I booked myself a "self-day". I am going to sit around and do nothing. Maybe I will rent a movie? Read? Clean up my room a bit, do laundry. Work on my scrapbook... SLEEP IN! I havent decided. But the number one thing on my list is a Watermelon Bubble Bath. That is a MUST! I have been dying to take one for ages now :) I miss just relaxing!! What's that?

I can't believe it's almost December. It's amazing. And the snow on the ground is sooo beautiful. I love watching the snow fall on my windows of my car while I am driving, and how they melt away. It's incredible... I can't wait to go skiing ;)

Anyhow, I am going to go check on my painting. Maybe I will write more later. We'll see.

No comments: