Thursday, November 23, 2000

Weird Dreams

* 4 Dance classes left
* 3 Art Literature classes left (incl. tomorrow's class)
* 2 Painting classes left
* 2 Creative Writing classes left
* 4 Autobiography classes left
Plus one French Exam on December 12th, 2000

So that's that!! I can’t wait to get the heck out of school for this semester. I am going insane with the amount of work I am doing. It's a bugger, really! I've completely got writer's block and I can’t seem to get help online at all. I've been searching for ideas but I am guessing that I am going to the wrong places. And I still need major help on my Angela's Ashes paper as that is driving me insane. I feel as though there isn’t enough hours in the day, BUT I can’t cut things like writing in my online diary out, because that is what's keeping me sane for now. I don’t know why I didn’t know of this program sooner. That would have been good.

I went to work tonight, but I don’t know how I managed. I had fun though, talking with the other cashier. She's nice. Her boyfriend bought her the nicest watch for her birthday, which was last week. She even got him this cute little teddy bear type stuffed animal; you know one of those little noting gifts, right?

Anyhow, I still do little cute things like that with my boyfriend (whom I am still pondering on a nickname to use for him on here, any ideas? :) and he doesn’t really do that anymore.. I don’t know what happened. But I still like the little nothing gifts, you know those? The "I thought it was cute and it was there in the store, and I thought you'd like to have it.." I MISS THOSE!!! And I hint to him all the time things like that but sometimes he just doesn’t get the picture. I don’t know what's wrong with him!!! It's either he's busy or he's sleeping, and boy will I get into that later with you. Anyhow, I will save that for another entry, don’t you worry! But I still love him with all my heart. (*ELEPHANT SHOE*)

No comments: