Monday, October 31, 2005

Errand Day

This afternoon after I left class, I headed home. I took care of a few things around the house, and then sat and played bejeweled for a while before meeting up with my brother's girlfriend, as she has something for me, and I had to go to a store at the half-way point between my house and hers, so she came with me for the ride, and for my errands and then my brother picked her up to take here the rest of the way home.

I got a letter in the mail stating that my old college got my diploma in the mail from the government (took long enough! I graduated in May 2005!) and that I can come anytime to pick it up. I will go either tomorrow if I leave the house (day off) or Wednesday after my Wednesday morning class, since I'll be 2 blocks from my old school at my new school!

I'm going to go crawl into bed and watch some TV and fall asleep. I have a TON of stuff to do tomorrow on my TO DO list! I always write them out, or nothing ever gets done! I'm bad when it comes to that! I carry around a little book of my to do lists. And if something doesn't get done one day, it carries over to the next day. I write lists over and over again. I find it funny, but anyhow, it works.

Happy Hallowe'en. (I didnt even get 1 door bell ring for trick or treating).

No comments: