Monday, February 27, 2006

Re-Acquainting With an Old Friend

I slept in a little this morning, which felt great. I needed it.

I found parking immediately today upon arriving at school, which was fantastic. Not usual for a Monday noon class.

Anyhow, class went by very quickly, but I managed to come up with my logo for the stationary assignemnt we're doing for our own personal company. Anyhow, once it's finalized, I will post a picture of the logo I came up with. But I am very happy with it - and it looks pretty funky. Our teacher (whom we have for 2 other classes) gave us back an assignment from our Thursday class with her. The exam I had on Quark Express. I got 17/20. I lost dumb points for dumb mistakes. Oh well. I will accept my 17/20 and deal with it! I am curious to see my other grades, as she still has a bunch of assignments to correct and get back to us. She's a little behind, but promised us that she would have all of the outstanding corrections done this week. She said this is the week she will concentrate on us. (I guess she's been busy with first semester corrections!)

I worked out for almost an hour, arranged to see a trainer on Wednesday and Friday of this week, and then on my way home stopped for groceries. I realized we were out of a lot of condiments and also main ingredients for things that we had in the house. Needed some more juice, fruits, some veggies, milk, etc. Got what I needed and then headed home.

Wasn't in the mood for dinner, so I ate a pear. Watched 24 on TV with Jamie. We taped the premiere of Apprentice as it was on at the same time as 24.

After 24 I got into a conversation with an old frind, Zahava. She's the one who had baby Jonathan-Bram (didn't realize it was hyphenated) a week ago today. We started talking, and we made plans for tomorrow. After class I'm going to rush home, do a few things I need to take care of around the house and then head over to visit. We have a lot of catching up to do. I think I am going to stay for dinner. She invited. She got the baby blanket I sent in the mail - it arrived today. I am glad they loved it. She couldn't believe thaat I made it. Anyhow, it will be very nice to see her. I am very excited. I saw some pictures that her husband's sister put online, and it was great to see pictures of them. I can't wait to see their property and catch up.

Anyhow, I must go shower and finish up some laundry and get my ass into bed. Early class tomorrow morning.

No comments: