Friday, February 10, 2006

The Knitting Sheep

This morning I got a phone call while I was still sleeping - but it was good news, so I'm not mad. My teacher Madelaine cancelled class this morning because she wasn't feeling well. I putzed around all morning in my PJ's and then finally got dressed mid afternoon.

I worked on some homework and finished my HTML CV project that is due on Tuesday. That's done, burned on CD and ready to go. (So happy about that actually, one less thing to worry about or stress over).
I also needed to work on my Visual Communications project, since it's due on Monday now (after the extention from last week). Anyhow, all week I've been pondering on what to do... what to do? So today, I sat down, and for the taking something out of it's usual context and placing it somewhere unusual... I came up my sheep knitting it's own sock with it's own wool. Where would you ever see that? I don't know if it works, but I saw an image which I posted on my blog yesterday, and decided to use the sheep knitting, but actually coil his own wool from his body, to the actual sock. I hope it's good. I will try to come up with something else over the weekend, but if not I'm handing this in - and that's it. It's only worth 5% of my final mark - with 2 other items each worth 5% as well, for a total of 15% for the entire assignment. We'll see how it goes, but I'm not worried.

Today I love:
I just absolutely love this pink crochet bag, which I hope to one day figure out how to make.

I love the song Lose Control by Maria Mena and Stay by Lisa Loeb.
I should get going shortly, I need to buy juice on the way to my friend Vera's place, as we're making alcoholic drinks and watching Just Like Heaven the Reece Witherspoon & Mark Ruffalo (Hottie!) movie. I hope Vera doesn't mind that I work on my crochet blanket while we watch the movie.
It'll be nice to do girl's night!

No comments: