Wednesday, March 12, 2008

march twelve :: 31 days :: day twelve

Day Twelve. It was a nice day today.

This morning we had our music class and as usual Sean had a good time. He's still the only walking kid in that class. After class, I decided against going to swimming (it's my Aqua Stroller class) so since Blogless Kate wasn't answering her phone, I sat outside the Pharmacy near her house for 45 minutes reading my book. Sean was fast asleep. He needed that nap. Then I finally woke him up and went into the Pharmacy to pick up Rolaids for the hubby. Then we made our way to Kate's house. We a had nice Kraft Dinner lunch (Sean's fave!) and Kate & I had some tea, talked and hung out. It was really nice. Sean enjoyed playing with her older son's toys. When Sean started getting cranky we headed out the door, and not even out of her driveway he passed out! I made a stop on the way home, an errand I had to take care of, and then headed home.

This evening Sean was completely out of it, more than usual. I hope he's not coming down with anything. We hung out at home this evening, and Sean actually went to bed early (8:45 ish). So Jamie and I watched some stuff on TV and c'est tous for this evening. Nothing special. Really, nothing to report. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have something special to report. Sorry guys.... today was just a relaxing chill day.

The Rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book of 123 (or more) pages.

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella

2. Open the book to page 123 and find the 5th sentence.

5th sentence is: "Here's your keys... all your paperwork."

3. Post the next 3 sentences. "Cheers, love." The guy retrieves his pen from my hand and heads out the gates, leaving me alone with the car, a bundle of papers, and a set of shiny car keys. I dangle them in my fingers, deeling a frisson of excitement."

4. Tag 5 people. Amy, Jenn, Cynthia, Rhoda & Marga.

Day Twelve. Doing good. Holding strong. Boy, this is TOUGH!

ps- Still looking for commented 3616!!!

6 comments:

adrienne said...

my macintosh apples are still waiting for the recipe!!!!!!!!

Dawn said...

My two boys are just getting over being sick. I hope sean isn't getting something. It's no fun having a sick toddler!

g-girl said...

ack..you've tagged me for two things now. I'm going to try to catch up this weekend!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I hope Sean is just tired, or maybe going through a growth spurt or something like that (and not getting sick).

Anonymous said...

How is that book so far? I've been looking at it for a while (in the stores).

Tara said...

I missed you in Laval????? Drat (oh wait, I was in Japan at the time - HeeHee!!!)