Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Another Finished Project

hat

I’ve been working on my Big Easy hat. I tried it on while knitting it, to make sure it came out nicely. I though it fit great while still knitting it.

hatprog

I absolutely love the color.

finishedhat

I finished it on Friday, while at my best friend’s house. It took me “a week” to knit it, but obviously I wasn’t working on it full time. This hat wouldn’t take me a week to knit otherwise. It’s so cozy! I used 57 grams of one skein of Malabrigo Worsted, and I used the colorway that is in the pattern, Sealing Wax. I didn’t do any modifications to the pattern. I absolutely adore working with Malabrigo. Now, onto to some gifts that I have deadlines to knit for. Hope I can finish everything on time!

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

I looooooooove Malabrigo! Especially the silky merino, have you tried that yet?

Girl Knits said...

Great hat!

ps- Love your dimple! So cute.

Celia said...

That hat looks really comfortable.

Tara said...

Looks great! The slouch really suits you :)