Sunday, June 25, 2006

Cabbage Rolls

*TODAY IS FOUR YEARS THAT JAMIE & I HAVE BEEN TOGETHER! WOW!* We started officially dating today, 4 years ago. We don't celebrate this anniversary anymore, seeing as though now we have wedding anniversaries starting with number 1 this September, but - it's still nice to acknowledge that we've been together now for 4 years! (Both of our longest relationships, now. Jamie's longest one before was 3 and a half years, and mine was 1 year 3 weeks with an ex-boyfriend).

Last night for dinner I had some cabbage rolls. They hit the spot. Today for lunch, I ate cabbage rolls. Then after going for Ben & Jerry's with Jamie, we did some groceries, and I went nuts at the store looking for my new craving item - Cabbage Rolls. I need to learn how to make them myself, I will ask my mother-in-law to teach me (the last batch she made, were fantastic!). Two stores later, I found said cabbage rolls. Mmmmmm - sooooo delicious. They are just fantastic! MMmmm!

This afternoon I worked on finishing my project due tomorrow, until we went for dinner with my family to celebrate my birthday. We went to my favourite restaurant (the same restaurant I went to last Saturday night with my girl friends) and that was nice. A little loud though, seeing as though Portugal had just wont the soccer game, and we were technically on the border of "Little Portugal" here in Montreal and people were running down the streets with flags and cars driving with humans sticking out of them (soooooo dangerous) honking horns and screaming... Quite the experience, let me tell you!

Not really any knitting today.....

But I love:

My fave flower.
And my secret pal got some buttons in the mail! She finally posted that she received them, so I can post them on here! Aren't they just fantastic? I have a set for myself too - I just need to put them on my knitting bag, or purse, or whatever! Keep meaning to, gotta just do it!

No comments: