Thursday, May 25, 2006

Yarn Sale

During class, I get an email from Lainie, who tells me about a sock yarn sale.... So I ended up ordering some yarn super cheap! Not that I needed anymore yarn. I ordered for myself, and I ordered some yarn for my Secret Pal.
I love sock yarn. It's very addictive. But I want to finish all my WIP's before I start any new projects - that's the plan! I do have a few things to finish up.

Alright, this evening I took a bit of a self night - since Jamie was working.

Alright, I need to do a few things and clean up my friggin' messy disgrace of a desk. Speaking of desk and office - yesterday when I idiotically tried to convince Jamie to move to the west island before the baby is born, after not talking for a little bit - he came to the conclusion that he will give me his office. He's not really using it - and well - he doesn't really need it - to be honest, and he can just put his computer out in the basement play area. I am going to look into getting Jamie a new desk somehow - maybe my old one from my parents house - if it's not being used. I am not sure what furniture my sister is taking with her when she moves out next week. Jamie's desk is falling apart and frankly too big for our basement. BUT - YEY! I get an office. I'm not really fond of the basement (It's cold and there is a basement smell to it) but I am sure if I fix it up somehow - it'll come along just fine... :) YEY! I don't lose an office...! And it's probably just about the same size as the one I have now!! Woohoo - I'm so excited!

Alright, more later. Ciao.

No comments: